One to one private photography tutoring
A great way to learn how to use your camera to take beautiful landscape photographs. A full day covering all aspects of landscape photography, tailored to your needs. From the basics of focus, exposure and composition to advanced ideas of personal style. You’ll also get the benefit of my knowledge of some of the best landscape around, in the Lake District, Snowdonia, Yorkshire Dales, Peak District or Cheshire.
You don’t need to worry about being intimidated, it doesn’t matter if you don’t even know how to turn on your camera. If you’re more advanced we can talk about where you want to take your photography and how to break through to a new level.
A typical one to one day includes:
- Meet in a convenient café near our chosen location for early coffee/tea
- Discuss your aspirations for the day, review the locations we’ll go to, looking at the maps and considering the terrain we’ll cover and the opportunities it will give us.
- For beginners, look at your camera, understand its controls. Talk through some of the basics of focus and exposure.
- Go out and explore our chosen location, learning through the day and taking lots of photographs.
- Back to the café for the end of the day to review and download shots to the computer for some processing and discussion.
- If the time of year allows it, we’ll stay out for some sunset shots.
The key to the day is listening to your needs and aspirations and taking it at your own pace. We’ll tailor the day based on the information you give me beforehand and we’ll be flexible throughout. We’ll also consider your physical fitness and ability to get around, so being less mobile is not a problem.
- Saturday and Sunday prices – £150 for the day, plus £40 per extra person
- Weekday prices – £130 for the day, plus £30 per extra person
To book or just to get more information please get in touch:
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 01925 757 034 / 07934 68 44 67
Full information about the format of the day, what to bring, etc. will be sent to you before the day.
You’ll learn a lot and have a great day out in beautiful scenery!